Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pixies and I Will Never Be The Same

PIXIES

I don't know how, as a Massachusetts native, I'd never seen the Pixies in concert before Thursday! But, all is well, because now I have! They sounded fantastic as they ripped through all of Doolittle and some B-sides and other treasures. Videos that I took are posted on my youtube channel here. The crowd was exuberant and bouncy, so I chose to film from the back of the Palladium.



I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

My favorite new band is I Will Never Be The Same. I heard some of their stuff on Dave Navarro's radio show "Dark Matter". Last Sunday, I went to check them out at the Viper Room. I liked them so much that I went to see them last night at the Dakota in Santa Monica, CA. This time, I brought my camera.

Photos are on my website here and the band's website here. Their next show is on December 3, 2009 @ 8PM in Pershing Square (Downtown LA) with Dramarama! Check them out!