Monday, July 5, 2010

Jane's Addiction 7-2-10 The Roxy

It's not every day my favorite band plays the Roxy. Jane's Addiction tore the roof off! I was so mesmerized that I couldn't take many photos. See?!?! Some things ARE shocking! ;) I took 3 vids and a few photos. But mostly enjoyed the show, sung every word and danced with my friends. All of us with wings! VIVA JUANA'S ADICCIÓN!

The Venice Beach Freakshow warmed the crowd up...photos HERE.

Miss Crash, further warming things up:



I've never seen anything like what happened next, Miss Crash and Jane Jett (you can follow them on twitter: (@misscrash, @janejett) were suspended by their skin and began to swing over the audience as the curtain went down to Jane's ripping through Whores. Visually stunning!












More photos from the show HERE.